Wednesday 29 August 2012

Another August Birthday

Shamefully I ran out of time to make my sister a birthday card and had to buy one. Yet another August birthday was just around the corner, so I made this card for my auntie. I really liked these papers and thought they would be suitable for an older lady (my auntie is in her 80's so I wasn't exactly sure what to do for her - didn't think a magnolia card would really have suited her).

I used the following:

  • Papermania Happy Days paper
  • Nesties - Labels fourteen
  • Penny Black Happy Birthday stamp here
  • Cheery Lynn leaf die
  • Flower from wild orchid
Hopefully I'll be able to make some more cards soon amongst the other bits I'm making. I still have a half finished little girls dress that needs buttons! I'll post a pic once I've added the buttons...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

love the stamp you have used great paper as well look lovely.
Happy blog hopping
Kaz.xx

Post a Comment