Saturday 14 July 2012

LOTV Wedding Card - NOT a Tilda for once!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long, but to be honest I haven't made a card for ages. Where does time go?

This is a card I made for my sisters friends wedding which was today. I used a LOTV stamp and kept it all very basic. I really like some of the cards I've seen which are mostly white so that's what I've done here.

The layers are separated by foam pads to give it a bit of dimension, and I've used a MS PATP for the patterned edge. On each dot is a little white pearl with bigger ones in the four corners.

I didn't put a sentiment on the front as I thought it would wreck the simpleness of it, but there was some wording stamped inside. 




2 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful card. Tinax

Caroline said...

Hi Tina beautiful card love the image and your layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Post a Comment