Thursday 10 May 2012

A Fresh Start

Over the last year I didn't post in my blog much, this was due to a few things including working long hours, and ongoing family problems. I've decided that I'd very much like to start blogging again and have made this new blog to start from scratch.

To be completely honest I was planning on just adding to my old blog, but I've made a complete mess of the layout which I'm not able to fix (usually I'm able to work it out, but not this time)!

Anyhoo, I like the idea of having a fresh start so not so bad...

For those of you who haven't seen my old blog, I'm a card maker. My first love is Magnolia as you'll come to see - I was very lucky and won £300 of Magnolia goodies on their blog last month - I couldn't believe my luck. I also love Penny Black though I don't have so many of their stamps, and to a lesser extent LOTV.

I turned 26 three days ago so I guess I'm quite young to have a hobby like this, but I love it all the same. I tried to avoid getting into it because I knew it would cost me a small fortune, but eventually my mum sucked me in!

I work full time so I don't have as much time to dedicate to making cards as I'd like, but I'm hoping to be able to post once a week. Fingers crossed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment